Convert your stock Super Beetle drum brakes to disc brakes with AC Industries‘ No Hassle disc brake kit. No need to change spindles as this No Hassle kit will bolt on any stock Super Beetle drum spindle! Rotors come drilled and threaded with a 5-lug dual pattern – 5 x 4-3/4″ & 5 x 4-1/2″ (Chevy & Ford). This kit will NOT add to the off set of the car.
• (2) Rotors 5-lug dual pattern – 5 x 4-3/4″ & 5 x 4-1/2″ (Chevy & Ford)
• (2) Caliper mounting brackets
• (2) Calipers with #D101 Pads
• Caliper mounting hardware
• Installation Instructions
Note: Kit re-uses backing plate bolts to mount caliper bracket.
Note: Bearings and seals available separately part #498490L.
Note: Kit requires two extra 10″ metal lines part #113611735D available separately.
Note: This kit requires 15″ wheels or larger. This kit will not work with 14″ wheels.
THIS KIT CANNOT BE USED WITH WITH BACKING PLATES!
|Volkswagen||Super Beetle||1971 - 1977||Sedan|
|Volkswagen||Super Beetle||1971 - 1977||Sunroof|
|Volkswagen||Super Beetle||1971 - 1979||Convertible|
- AA Piston & Liner, Kits & Sets
- Camshaft Gears & Valve Train
- Carburetors & Kits
- Chassis Components
- Clutches & Kits
- Connecting Rods
- Cylinder Heads & Components
- Cylinder & Head, Shims & Gaskets
- Electrical Components
- Engine Accessories
- Engine Bearings
- Engine Cases
- Engine Rebuild Kits
- Engine Sheet Metal
- Exhaust Systems
- Exterior accessories
- Flywheels & Gland Nuts
- Fuel Injection
- Fuel Pumps & Accessories
- Gaskets & Push Rod Tubes & Seals
- Interior accessories
- Oil Pumps & Cooling
- Ring Sets
- Starting, Charging, & Ignition
- Suspension & Steering Accessories
- Tools & Books
- Transmission Accessories
- Toyota 22R Parts
AA Performance Products Catalog